Friday, September 28, 2007

Day 4

Saturday was a day of sleeping in, and I went to the grocery store again. I have to go to the grocery store at least every other day because our refrigerator and pantry are quite small and they are for 4 people. I went to the hardware shop and bought the stuff to make a beer bong. On friday, while we were downtown we bought 2 hookah's so we went back downtown to buy more shisha. The reason I made a beer bong was for Dennis' and Martin's birthday party was saturday night. The party was a lot of fun, we bought 180 beers and a few random bottles of booze. There were about 25 people inside, and on the porch. It was basically just talking, making the germans do their first beer bong, and having a good time. Music was playing, drinks were flowing, and everybody was getting along great, 0 drama, that's the way I like it.

2 comments:

shelli said...

I'm glad you're having a great time, but I must say it's making me a little nervous.....Have a blast, but please be safe. I love you.

Love
Mom

Perpetual Memories Photography said...

Chas, your Mom isn't the only one who is a little nervous..... I'm not sure that I really want to hear all about your drinking, since you know what our standards are, and you are sending this blog to all your Mormon relatives who don't agree with that life style. Just do as your Mom says and be careful!!!